W e l c o m e To Tiger 105 04

วันอังคารที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Answer pg. 100


Underline the direct object and circle the indirect object in these sentences.

**Red = Direct object

**Blue = Indirect Object

1.   Jane made us coffee.

2.   I teach English to foreign students.

3.   The police are questioning the witness about the case.

4.   This book gives travelers plenty of information.

5.   Could you lend me your pen , please?

6.   Share your experience with us.

7.   The painter showed them his new paintings.

8.   Did you give the message to Marge.

9.   The singers performed popular songs for the audience.

10.  show me the book you bought yesterday.

11.  Grandmother left Jed all her books.

12.  The students elected Greg the school captain.

13.  The crowd cheered the players after the game.

14.  My cousin sent me some rare stamps.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น